Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

Andrei Bondarenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Please, tell me how to set up web browser to view help (under
WinXP). In the Preferences > Help System I've set the Web browser. But
instead of my Opera the general text editor is launched :-(

You need to make Opera the system-wide default web browser then. AFAIK
there should be an option in the browser's preferences that allows you
to do that.

That has been done. But not any reaction :-\

--
Best regards,

   Andrei                       mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]