Michael Schumacher schreef:

Jogchum Reitsma wrote:

I'm afraid I have to confirm John's problem: there simply is no file called gimp-2.0.pc on my system.
So the question is IMHO not how to direct configure to the place the file is on disk (there is no such place) but where that file can be found on the internet. It's obviously not in our gimp-2.0 distribution (in my case, the Gimp-version comes with my Suse 9.2 distro. Could it be that the problem lies in the fact that Suse uses the RPM package manager?

Maybe there is a seperate gimp-dev (or libgimp-dev) package?

BTW, could you please fix your quoting? Thank you.

HTH,
Michael

That's it! Thanks!

Btw: this quoting better?