Kevin Myers wrote:

I *completely* disagree with Jozsef regarding elimination of the
transformation dialogues that allow numeric input.  While these dialog boxes
may not be very useful in Jozsef's workflow, they are *extremely* useful in
mine, where graphics objects and images must be sized to exact numeric
specifications, not according to how they "look".  In fact the gimp would be
almost completely useless for my purposes without these dialogs.  Whether
Jozsef's suggestion of a single transformation box could be practical for
all of these, I can't say.

IIRC the idea was to make the display of these dialogs a tool option.

HTH, Michael

--
The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp
    Wiki > http://wiki.gimp.org     | .de: http://gimpforum.de