On Friday, December 31, 2004 1:18 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Duarte Oliveira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The What's New list of gimp 2.2 says this version has a better
copy&paste from gimp to other application (like OpenOffice) but i
can't copy&paste from gimp2.2 to OpenOffice 1.1.3

I compiled gimp 2.2 under Suse 9.2 with the default options.

I use Windows, so just guessing here. In the GIMP for Windows, Edit|Copy will not paste to other applications. But Edit |Copy to Clipboard does. See if you have that option.

Bob Long