On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, Gert Cuykens wrote:

> Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:44:15 +0100
> From: Gert Cuykens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: GIMPUser <gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: [Gimp-user] guide coordinating script
> can some one make me a guide coordinating script please so i can do
> for example horizontal guide at 100 px or vertical guide at 50 px.

Alans Scripts:

New Guide script
Adds a single Horizontal or Vertical Line Guide to the specified position
(in pixels).

>From your description I cannot tell if you are looking for something more
complicated, if you want something more complicated you will need to
try again to explain in greater detail what it is exactly that you

Alan Horkan

Free SVG Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org
Dia is for Diagrams  http://gnome.org/projects/dia/
Inkscape, Draw Freely  http://inkscape.org