On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 04:49:05PM +0100, Andy wrote:
> On Sat January 1 2005 22:44, Andy wrote:
>  I'm a new user and would like to know if there is a possibility to save a
>  palette and load/apply it to other images.

it is not clear exactly what you want here.

you can get and save palettes from images.  this works better on indexed
palettes and the same palette can only be "applied" to other palettes if
you are converting an RGB image to indexed.

if this is what you are interested in, i can write how.  if it is
something else you were wanting to do, probably gimp cannot do this.

carol