Aewyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yes, of couse, but now I must to refine:
> Work :) with Alt:
> Q,W,U,I,O,Å,Ã,D,L,Ã,Ã,Å,I
> but other keys don't. :(

See, if you would learn to quote and had put your reply below the
answer that was given to you, you would perhaps have noticed that you
had been asked an important question. Let me point you to it again:

> On Sunday 02 January 2005 22.55, Eric Pierce wrote:
> Is 'Preferences>Interface>Show menu mneumonics' checked on?

You answered "Yes, of course". Well, there's your problem. You have
mnemonics enabled which means that you can't use a good deal of Alt
shortcuts, or more exactly, none of the characters that are used for
toplevel mnemonics.