On 07/01/2005, at 7:25 AM, Simon Kalteis wrote:

Hi!

Today I built Gimp 2.2.1 to see which upgrades it recieved since
2.0.
Pleeease, put it back where it belongs! And by the way: I really don't
get the way the inputs behave if "percent" is selected as measure
unit. They show some riddiculous values for the original, unscaled
image (are they supposed to show "100%" if the image is still
unscaled?)...

A friend of mine came across this exact problem just yesterday, also with 2.2.1 - it's not just you :). The percentage values show 100% on my 2.2, but on hers they show values in the tens of thousands.

dana