Hi all

I'm having problems adapting to the GIMP.  I'm not a professional designer
(far from) and never had much plastic skills.  I mainly used psp and paint to
create my webimages before.

Are you aware of resources that might facilitate the switch for me? Like for
instance, when I want to create a geometric shape, like a rectangle I don't
find the tool for it.

From what I see, GIMP has SO many options and menus that some level of (GIMP)
training is required to be able to maximize output.

Please refrain from criticizing a gimp newbie.  Remember, we ALL are newbies
in some area or another.

With kind regards