Hi everybody,

I have the following problem when printing from
Gimp 2.0 (I use a laptop with Mandrake 10.1 Community + KDE,
printer: Epson Stylus Color 440) : the position
of the picture on the paper is not in accordance with
the presets in the "print" window : the picture is
shifted to the left.
E.g. if I choose a left border of, say 6cm, then
the actual border on the paper is around 3cm
(and more generally, its about 1/2 of what I would
like to).
The size of paper is OK (A4), the units are right (cm).
Moreover the vertical positioning is correct, as well as the
dimension of the printed picture.
Is this a problem with Gimp, Cups, printer or anything else ?

 Thanks for your help.
  Serge.