[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2005-01-29 at 2134.12 +0100):
> What you have seen is an animation ot the progress you have done in the image.
> Now, how can I save this progress as an animated gif or a set of images for
> each frame??

Does it have to be one frame per paint stroke? If not, you can try
with some kind of video recorder (xvidcap, vncrec, vnc2swf...), some
can output to separate images and you can always decompose videos into
frames. This last case could be used to select finished strokes,
discarding other intermediate frames, but that would require lot of
manual intervention. As you do not explain the final usage, it is hard
to guess valid solutions.