  From: "Mplough" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: "Gimp-user" <gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu>
  Subject: [Gimp-user] Registration is accepted
  Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:40:34 +0100

EarthLink Virus Blocker has quarantined a message sent to
you because it contains a virus that cannot be removed or
disabled.

I don't have the message, so am unable to view the source or send it to
you, but it seems there is indeed one lurking on a Windows machine
somewhere that is on this list.  I wonder sometimes if it would be wise
to block all Windows generated email to a list anymore.  Lucky for
those of us that use Linux.

later,
Patrick

      Registered Linux User #225206
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being
run by smart people who are putting us on or by
imbeciles who really mean it."   ...Mark Twain