On Monday 14 February 2005 12:41 pm, Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:
> On Monday 14 February 2005 15:18, Matthew H. Plough wrote:
> > Michael Schumacher wrote:
> >

> > <sarcasm>Yes, this would be a great idea.  Fortunately, since none
> > of us Windows lusers have anything to contribute to holy Linux OSS
> > discussions, this won't affect the list in any way.</sarcasm>
> Ermm.,,
> You should beware that not everyone mark their sarcastic coments with
> pseudo html.
> And..for now, I think everyone has had enough of this - could we go
> back to the GIMP, please?

Yes, Joao is correct.  Let's get back to Gimp things.  I failed to add a
smiley face to my comments about restricting Windows mail, as I know
that shouldn't happen.  I would like to get those people converted to
Linux though!  ;o)

Anyway, I just wanted to confirm Andy's statements about the virus and
to hopefully run down the offender to fix their Windows box.  Akkana
was right that the original mail was meant not to point fingers, but
just to alert and possibly get some of our Windows users to consider
something better.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program, discussion, etc.  ;o)

      Registered Linux User #225206
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being
run by smart people who are putting us on or by
imbeciles who really mean it."   ...Mark Twain