I also think that it's a bug. How may I report-it?

Thanks.

Rubn de Diego

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Matthew H.
Plough
Enviado el: lunes, 14 de febrero de 2005 0:09
CC: gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
Asunto: Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp contextual F1 help & Crimson Editor in Windows

Ruben wrote:

>When I press F1 key in my Gimp windows installation I get a help
>window, but in HTML...
>
>Gimp starts Crimson Editor instead of a browser. There is another
>program called Crimson, but it's a linux program and it's an XML
>parser. May exist some relation?

There is a relation.  When you double click on an HTML file, does it open up
in Crimson Editor?  If so, then GIMP is opening HTML files in the program
associated with them instead of a browser.  Certainly looks like a bug to
me.

Matt