Hi,

CÃdric GEMY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I would like to add some buttons on several windows (for example a
> Layer Mask).  Is that possible

I am not sure if I understand your question but the answer is no.

> Also, I've heard it was possible to modify the menus, but I don't
> find it anymore ?

No, you cannot modify the menus w/o changing files that are only
installed system-wide. The main purpose of having the menus in XML
files is to make it easier for the developers who are working on a
redesign of the menus for the next GIMP release. If you want to join
that effort, please subscribe to the GIMP developer list.

Sven