My problem is that: I want to draw to montage.
But same areas are "undrawable". It seems to that areas are the empty areas (where layer is transaparent).
How to I force drawing ?

There are a couple of things that could cause this. First of all, a really basic one :-) . In the layers dialog, do you have the right layer selected? I'm fairly good with the GIMP, and I still do that all the time. Luckily there's an undo... Second of all, is the area that you're trying to draw in outside the dotted yellow lines that mark the layer border? If that's the case, the layer menu has several ways to expand your layer. Layer to image size is particularly nice if you're lazy and want to do something really fast, while layer to boundary size gives you a bit more control. Both options expand your layer without resizing any of your work, but there is another option to resize if you'd like to do that.

I hope that helps you out.