After correctly indenting the script and think about what you suggested I realized the mistake. You were spot-on right. There was a layer further down the script that was modified before being added to the image.

The fix was to simply move the layer addition high up the script. It has caused a couple of minor problems with the final image but I can fix those myself (probably :o).

Many Thanks


Sven Neumann wrote:

Graham Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I've got a bit of a problem with a script that I make fairly extensive
use of to create buttons for websites. It started out life as a
GIMP-1.1 script and I upgraded it to work with GIMP-2.0 but have
recently upgraded again to GIMP-2.2. Unfortunately this has broken the
script (right when I need it of curse) and I can't figure out what is

The main problem is that you didn't sent us the full script and due to
the bad indentation it's rather difficult to see the problem. You are
most probably calling gimp-edit-fill on a drawable that has not yet
been added to the image. This has always been wrong and won't work any
longer in GIMP 2.2. See also

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to