Hi,

I am trying to write a script-fu script.
No, I am (nearly) done with the script itself - if I hardcode the parameters ...

Now it needs some parameters given by the user (hardcoding them is not good once the script is out of testing phase).

I have found out about the existence of SF-ADJUSTMENT, but I don't know the meaning of all the numbers:
Example:
SF-ADJUSTMENT _"Value" '(10 1 100 1 10 0 1)

By trial and error I found out:
1st value (10) is the value displayed at startup.
2nd value (1) is the lowest possible value.
3rd value (100) is the highest possible value.
4th value (1) is the increment/decrement when the little arrows are used

But what is the meaning of the other 3 (10, 0, 1)?

Also I look for a way to initialize such an
SF-ADJUSTMENT with the image-width or image height, i.e. set the first value not to a fixed number but to the image dimension (either width or height).

If I use
SF-ADJUSTMENT _"Width" '((gimp-image-width image) 1 9999 1 10 0 1)
I get a "not a number" error when the script gets loaded

(the image is given via
 SF-IMAGE "Image" 0
and the script is registered in "<Image>/Test Stuff/test)

Once I got that into operation, I'd like to "couple" the boxes for width and height together, in the same way the width/height boxes are coupled together in "<image>/Image/Scale Image"

The Help files only tell about
SF-VALUE, SF-COLOR, SF-TOGGLE, SF-IMAGE, SF-DRAWABLE

In scripts on my machine I found these:
SF-STRING
SF-FILENAME
SF-DIRNAME
SF-FONT
SF-PATTERN
SF-BRUSH
SF-GRADIENT
SF-LAYER
SF-CHANNEL

Ok, these are pretty obvious, also the
SF-OPTION (taking a list of Strings giving the selected string)

Are there more?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas