I am taking a bunch of screenshots that were made by someone else and putting them on an internal web site. They are dreadful--the jpg save took the sold gray background around the black text and altered it into a mishmash of grays, whites and black pixels about 8 pixels wide. I'm trying to just color over this mess very lightly--can't fix every pixel but at least I can reduce the eye strain of reading this. But what would really be nice would be to just re-type the text.

That would take about 1/10th the time and remove all the bad pixels. However, I do not know what font those Windows dialogs use. Does anyone? Trial and error have not been too fruitful yet.

Here's an 8X screenshot of the screenshot:

http://www.llywelyn.net/images/reboot.png

Thanks-

Jim Clark