On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Pasi Savolainen wrote:

> Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:22:00 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Pasi Savolainen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
> Subject: [Gimp-user] Re: Default mode for file dialog

> Slightly OT:
> I'd very much like some kind of drag'n'drop saving that could work by
> dragging image to folder on desktop. (Dragging 'Active image' preview
> from toolbox could do the trick?).

The suggestion going round has been that the icon included in the window
decoration would become a drag target and dragging it to the desktop would
save it.  This was just one idea put forward, I dont know if there is even
a bug report for it yet and (although I'm only guessing) I wouldn't expect
it to be available all that soon.

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org
Abiword http://www.abisource.com