--- Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Despeckle should be able to do that, give it a try.

Thanks, I didn't knew about despeckle. Unfortunatly this plug-in in addition to
remove the isolated pixels also remove some pixels of the non isolated one
(letter contour). This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I must remember I
have a monocrome image (2-bit) which greatly reduce plug-in option like
despeckle.

Utitimatly what I need, is after a selection of all the black pixels, find a
way to remove from it all area made of more than 5 contiguous pixels. The
remaning areas of 5 or less pixels will be the small dots I want to remove.

Anyone have a suggestion how I can modify my black pixels selection in such a
way ?

Thanks

  Sebastien C.