It sounds like you're describing what is commonly known as "godbeams".
John Woods has several very good Photoshop tutorials online - most can be 
easily adapted to The Gimp. Check out this link and look for the godbeams 
Timothy Jedlicka, [EMAIL PROTECTED], 1-630-713-4436, AOL-IM=tjbonzo
Network Entomologist, Lucent Technologies, LWS NOVE Lab Operations

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to