Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

Olivier Ripoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I think this is just a question of time/resources. The possibility to
change the gimp menus is quite new (since version 2.2). It took much
time to restructure the old code in order to have this
possibility. IIRC, glade introduced the xml-interface several years
ago but it had to propagate through gtk first before being usable in
gimp (without adding dependencies on libglade).

Sorry that I have to correct you, but before this spreads further I'd
like to state that the GtkUIManager XML files are completely unrelated
to Glade or libglade.

Thanks for the correction. My disclaimer was thus useful ;)

Now it is possible, but not documented.

It is documented in the GTK+ API reference and GIMP even ships with a
DTD that describes the format.

I cannot find this in the API documents in developer.gimp.org. Could you please provide a URL ? IS the DTD available online too ?(without having to download the whole source code archive)

Regards,

Olivier