On Samedi 09 Avril 2005 15:02, Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

> All I know is it doens't compile as is, but people wanting can hack it
> to compile under windows (using Python distutils, instead of
> autoconf).

Ok, but I know a lot of people using Gimp under Windows which are unable to
compile anything ! I can give them a .exe, but that's all. And as I don't
use Windows, I can't help a lot.

If gimp-python is not officially supported for all platforms (which has
been announced for the 2.0 branch)... too bad.

> Google should have a recipe somewhere on how to do it.

I didn't find anything about such recipe...