Akkana,

Thanks for that what I did to create a speech bubble
and then put it over the text.  I then changed the
text and turned it white.  Brilliant.

However when I try to put more text on the screen I
can not select the oval bit to colorise,  I always get
the text not the oval surrounding it.

David

However when I have done it again and