Sven Neumann wrote:

Alan Horkan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

In a nutshell, yes.  That feature is not yet available in the windows port
(or at least it wasn't last time I checked).

That feature is implemented in the Win32 port of GDK so it is supposed
to work. Actually, the main reason for adding this to GIMP was that it
is supposed to work on Windows. If it doesn't work, someone should
file a bug report on it. Otherwise this is not going to be fixed ever.

Hi Sven,

Well, in that case, I think a bug report will have to be opened. Or is there already a bug opened for this? 1 candidate is:
and a related bug could be:

I have never seen the WM hints working under windows. They work fine under Linux though. Since the original poster had not mentionned the OS, I had wrongly assumed a unix-type.

Best regards,

PS: I am using gtk 2.6.4