On ÎÎÎ, 2005-04-14 at 22:47 +0200, Guillermo Latorre wrote:
> Hello everyone!!
>
> I am thinking about buying a Wacom Graphire 3 Tablet.
> I only want to ask about this tablet, if anyone is using it on Linux and
> The Gimp and if a tablet is really better on working with this
> software...
>
> Any comments....

I've recently bought a Wacom Graphire 3 and I tried to make it work
under Debian Sarge. Unfortunatelly I didn't make it! I tried everything
(or almost everything..) but it didn't work after all. Later I
discovered that it was faulty, presenting symptoms described at the
official Wacom site (the cusor would only move up-down on the left side
of the screen). I haven't received the new tablet yet so I cannot tell
if it was indeed due to the faulty tablet that I couldn't make it work.
I wish you luck, anyway!

Vassilis.