On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 07:25:23AM +0200, Stefan Frings wrote:
> > can you tell me the ways you look for information online and we can work
> > through the reason that it was difficult to find it?
> I searched in google and freshmeat.net for "batch image" "batch photo" "jpeg
> converter" "batch converter" without success. Somebody wrote that ImageMagick
> is what I need. I will give it a try

when you searched the gimp-user list you used the words gimp and linux.
give a search engine the same words.

i know that gimp is a free and therefore unpopular and perhaps dangerous
application; however, it would be nice to think that eventually the
search engines could find it.

good luck with your images,