On Monday 02 May 2005 11.24, Olivier Ripoll wrote:
> Rene Jensen wrote:
> > Howdy folks, and thanks for a great program.
> >
> > I don't know where you keep you link section for external resources, but
> > if you want to add my brushes and patterns, feel free to do so. All is
> > free and homemade so no strings attached. I use most of it for game
> > graphics, and it works sweet. One do have to figure out how to use them
> > first, though :)
> >
> > I add to the collection every now and then.
> >
> > Stuff: http://www.artcamilla.dk/vaultage/cornucopia/
> > Examples of use: http://www.artcamilla.dk/vaultage/examples/
> >
> > Have fun and keep coding, it makes the world happy..
> >
> > Sincerely
> > Rene Jensen
>
> They are gorgeous! I am very impressed by the quality. I tested 4 (3
> textures and 1 pastel) and they would really be nice addition to gimp.
> Thanks and congratulations.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Olivier.

Excuse a newbie like me (when it comes to script etc)
Where exactly do i put the .py scripts so graciously shared?
I have tried several different locations ( ~/.gimp/scripts ~/.gimp/plug-ins
~/.gimp/modules) but i cant seem to find the plugin anywhere.
The source (if i read it right) should end up under /Python-fu/Alchemy
But all i have there is Clothify...

And yes, i have restarted Gimp in between moving the script around..

I think i have the brushes allright..
Havent tried the patterns or textures yet (Still working out where to put
them)

--

         /Rikard

" Sharing knowledge is the most fundamental act of friendship.
Because it is a way you can give something without loosing something."
                -R. Stallman