On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 07:04 -0700, Carol Spears wrote:

> a forum where they can constantly bombard and belittle TheGIMP and are
> free to do so and the best they can pull out of their over-extended
> reasoning is this layers effect stuff.

I'm not sure who "they" are, but if you're referring to people in this
list that are not afraid to admit gimp's weaknesses, these people have
every right to point them out. You can't fix a problem if you don't even
accept it. Lack of layer effects is not a problem? ...Just ask the
serious graphic developers.

-Gezim