On Sunday 08 May 2005 16:00, David Marrs wrote:
> Sven Neumann wrote:
> >Having all possible toggles visible in a toolbar in the image
> > window be a major waste of screen estate.
> >

> >Sven
> Not being able to maximse the image window to full screen is a
> major waste of screen estate. All I'm talking about is sacrificing
> 20 pixels' worth of height. If you don't want it there then switch
> it off. Besides, I'm not talking about *all* the possible toggles,
> just the useful and important ones. I started working on this
> yesterday. When I've finished I'll put together a presentation for
> the list to consider.
> Btw, does this list allow attachments. I tried sending this earlier
> with a screenshot of what I've got so far attached, but without
> success.

If you are making an enhancement request, with mock-ups of the
itnerface, the correct thing to do is to open a bugzilla
(bugzilla.gnome.org) entry for it, and attach your images in the bug

Of course you can discuss the ideas, and invite people over to check
your request for enhacment in this list and on the developers list.