Sven Neumann wrote:

David Marrs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I quite like the idea of seeing the signal path laid out in a
modular form. You can see the channels flowing through the layers,
which layers have filters operating on them and how this affects the
signal. It would certainly be useful from the point of view of
understanding how an image gets processed in the GIMP.

You just described the image processing graph which is the basic
concept we are trying to implement with GEGL.

Hi Sven,

I have been following the GEGL mailing-list via the newsgroup server and I see no real traffic in the last months (for this year actually, like if it stopped on new year's day). Is this a gmane issue or has there really been no traffic since last December ?

On a totally unrelated topic, I haven't seen any announcement on the mailing lists for gimp 2.2.7 yet ;) From the changelog, it is mainly a small-bug fixes, but there is one line with the word "memleak"