Sven Neumann wrote:

Alan Horkan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I plan on keeping an old version of the GIMP around for a very long time,
and the extra feature that allowed you to take screenshots excluding
window decorations is one of the reasons for that

The screenshot plug-in in CVS HEAD has this feature back and offers
even more functionality than the old xwd hack.

Suh-weet!!!! One feature I would like to see added is the ability to select regions of the screen when taking a screenshot, like PrintKey on Windows can.

Is there a Bugzilla enhancement report filed for the screenshot plugin? I'll take a look later tonight. :)