I've been through the release notes/ news for gimp 2.3.
No changes conserning beeing able to work with set of commands to record and perform on several pictures?
And maybe it's a silly question, not knowing nothing about programming,
but couldn't it be made possible to mark more than one picture and then perform commands simultaniously? Or am I dreaming of the impossible?
kristin

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.12 - Release Date: 17.05.2005