I experienced the same thing... I just uninstalled it and went back to default Wingimp.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Erica De Jesus
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:03 PM
To: GIMP-user Mailing List
Subject: [Gimp-user] Window issue

I am currently experiencing problems with the GIMP Deweirdifyer plug-in. It claims to make GIMP stay in one window, one icon in the task bar, but it doesn't. I am using Windows XP with GIMP v2.2.7 and the description in the official GIMP plug-ins site says it supports XP. It only shows the background window that was supposed to handle the GIMP windows, but the GIMP's toolbox and windows were still in a different window. Does anyone know how to fix this, or is the plug-in really non-working?