On Wednesday 18 May 2005 01:03 pm, Erica De Jesus wrote:
> <head>
> http-equiv="Content-Type"> </head>
> GIMP Deweirdifyer plug-in. It claims to make GIMP stay in one window,
> one icon in the task bar, but it doesn't. I am using Windows XP with
> GIMP v2.2.7 and the description in the official GIMP plug-ins site
> says it supports XP. It only shows the background window that was
> supposed to handle the GIMP windows, but the GIMP's toolbox and
> windows were still in a different window. Does anyone know how to fix
> this, or is the plug-in really non-working?<br>
==========

Erica,
Not trying to be rude, but would you please use an email program without
HTML formatting for this list?  I don't know if you can turn it off in
Yahoo, but believe you can.  I know most allow you to and it is very
messy looking and difficult to read, as you can see above.  That's
partly how it appears to us that don't use html mail.

Thanks,
Patrick

--
--- KMail v1.8 --- SuSE Linux Pro v9.2 ---
      Registered Linux User #225206