Hi all,

As many of you know, we have an informal merchandising arrangement with Sourcewear.com which has raise a few dollars this year (not much, though).

I would like to improve on this relationship, and I know that Federico at sourcewear feels the same. For my part, I'd like to see better products, and more products, as well as formalising the cut we get from merchandising (this is currently an informal arrangement, I think that we should get an engagement on paper).

For their part, they would like to continue having their logo on the arm (which I'm OK with), and they would like to be our official merchandiser - that is, have a place in the sidebar on every page, and a place of prominence on the front page.

That's why I'm writing here. Is this arrangement OK with people? I will firm things up quickly with Federico if it is, but I didn't want to start negociating something without running it past the communtiy that has stuck with the GIMP.

Lazy approval is in effect - if you haven't replied in 3 days, I'll assume everyone's happy with this.

David Neary