First of all, I'm sorry for the bother with some
people about my HTML mail. And about msg bout my new
email add, I'm sorry too. It was by accident. And
about the GIMP, I use it to create Nokia themes
graphics. Using the Nokia Theme Studio, and it asked
me to configure a paint program. I made GIMP the
default. but when the GIMP starts from Theme Studio,
it says that the Script-fu extension is corrupt. And
that the image viewing plugin is also corrupt. But
when I launch it outside Nokia Theme Studio, it works.
Is it GIMP's problem, or Nokia Theme Studio's? What do
you guys think?

snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos