On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 11:16:39PM -0400, BandiPat wrote:
> Not trying to be rude, but would you please use an email program without
> HTML formatting for this list?  I don't know if you can turn it off in
> Yahoo, but believe you can.  I know most allow you to and it is very
> messy looking and difficult to read, as you can see above.  That's
> partly how it appears to us that don't use html mail.

hi,

BandiPat is responsible for helping my html as well as displaying how
much it does not work in email here in the gimp-user list.

http://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html has a well-written section on mail
list ettiquette.

for a further demonstration of the problem:
http://carol.gimp.org/files/mutt-htmlmail.png

thanks,
carol