On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 08:49:34PM +0100, david thompson wrote:
> I dont know if the wacom tablet has a left and right button option on the
> pen.
> My aiptek does.  So I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the pen fully
> functional.
>
> By the way thanks to carol for the code for the wacom tablet.  It came in
> useful for the aiptek as well.

i must say that out of all the documentation on my web site, this one
single page about the tablet displays the least of my knowledge.

i feel badly that i have access to such a tablet.  i did not draw much
before gimp and even less since.  i recently tried to loan it to akkana
who can probably use it and document it much better than me.

i need my scanner back.

thanks for the compliments about the tablet info on cgo, i think they
are misplaced as well as this tablet tho.

carol