On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:59:49 -0400
McAfee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have the latest versions of libjpeg, libpng, libtiff and libXpm
> installed with LD_LIBRARY_PATH set accordingly.  I also downloaded and
> installed gimpprint, and gimp-help.
>
> After three compile attempts...
>
> 1) I still cannot save in any other format other than .xcf

Errr, well I presume you are using Gimp-2.2 something.

File->Save As->Select filetype by extension.

If that's not there, you have something wrong?

> 2) There is still no 'file/print' menu option

Well you have to have an image loaded before it will show "Print"

> 3) The help-browser module still doesn't get built

Read the results og your configure, it will probably tell you why it's not
being built, so then go install what is missing

Owen