On Wednesday 25 May 2005 01.49, Rikard Johnels wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 May 2005 01.31, Rikard Johnels wrote:
> > gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
> And just to prove my point this thread (of course) works like a charm... :(

It is with MUCH embarrassment i can report the solution of the problem;

I had a fetchmail daemon pulling mail from my POP# account as well as my
ordinary KMail..
Thus a random number of mail got "lost" on the way.
(I forgot to check the fetchmail queue)

Sorry to have wasted bandwidth with this...

" Sharing knowledge is the most fundamental act of friendship.
Because it is a way you can give something without loosing something."
                -R. Stallman

Rikard Johnels          email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        Mob     : +46 763 19 76 25
                        PGP     : 0x461CEE56