> Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:44:59 +0100 (BST)
> From: Alan Horkan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Comic Book retro style dots [Re: [Gimp-user] Camera to Comic Book]
> The more detail you provide in your question the better chance you have of
> getting exactly the answer you want.  If you want an effect like that seen
> in the Rhino picture you need to learn about Halftones, which is very much
> retro comic book style as opposed to some of the other simplrer more
> straighforward Cartoon effects like:
> Filters,
>   Artistic,
>     Cartoon...

I don't have "Cartoon" under my Filter/Artistic menu entry.  I will
find it in the gimp plug-in registry.  If it's not in the plugin
registry then please tell me where I can find it.

Best regards

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to