> Von: Eric P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> How will this affect Windows' builds for the eventual 2.4 release?

Not at all.

> I wonder if it will have to be disabled...

No.

> I hope the Windows compiler crew can figure out a way to accommodate this
> (i.e., compiling with Python support)

The configure check and compiling isn't the problem (you just have to add
-lpython2x to your LDFLAGS). If anyone can tell why the autotools based
pygimp module isn't recognized, please tell me. The distutils build also
uses gcc and ld, but different compiler and linker flags - knowing which of
them cause this problem might help to adapt the pygimp build.

Michael