Is it possible, somehow, to lockup the tool windows, so that It wont be
possible to
tear them apart by mistake ? because I do this sometimes, and then Its
impossible to
add the tools to the "main" window - so I have to delete the ~/.gimp dir
and setup everything like it was before.

ps: I dont remember if I wrote about this before, because I can't see my
own posts to the list, only the replies - problems with the list ?

"Non-free programs are dangerous to you and to your community.
        Don't let them get a place in your life." - RMS