Hello all!

Excuse me for maybe being stupid, but how on earth do i select a circular
section from exact centre of an image?
I have the centre marked by two intersecting rulers.
But i cant get the circular selection to "grow" from that intersection.
I might be too tired or something, but please..

Help??

--

         /Rikard

" Sharing knowledge is the most fundamental act of friendship.
Because it is a way you can give something without loosing something."
                -R. Stallman