On Monday 20 June 2005 01.04, Andreas Waechter wrote:
> > Excuse me for maybe being stupid, but how on earth do i select a circular
> > section from exact centre of an image?
> > I have the centre marked by two intersecting rulers.
>
> Start selecting your circle from there.
>
> > But i cant get the circular selection to "grow" from that intersection.
>
> _After_ you have started selecting, press Shift (for perfect
> circle) and Control (for "grow from startpoint).
>
> Andreas

Well now...
That was about the fastest and far the most simplest (not to mention correct)
answer i ever had on any list!

Thank you so much for saving my day! (Or as it happens to be, Night...)

Now back to the drawing board...
--

         /Rikard

" Sharing knowledge is the most fundamental act of friendship.
Because it is a way you can give something without loosing something."
                -R. Stallman