Hello list,

Is it possible to rescale multiple images (ie: hundreds) without having to open each one individually in the Gimp? I guess this would be a sort of batch processing.

Background: I have a perl script which I run to shrink images before uploading to the web. This typically shrinks the size (and thus upload times) of my huge 8MPixel JPEG files from 3-4MB to a few hundred KB. This works great, and I use this script all the time. I just thought it would be great if the Gimp could do something similar, as I imagine this "shrink many images before upload" is a process that many people need to do.

 Jon Lapham  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
 Personal: http://www.jandr.org/