Hi,

Jon Kleiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 1) Is it possible to write a script using the Ink tool?

No, this tool doesn't provide a PDB API, so it cannot be used from a
script.

 2) How do I script the Brush tool to make a single circular dot?
     After (gimp-context-set-brush "Circle (09)"), I have tried both
     (gimp-rect-select img 50 50 0 0 ...) and
     (gimp-free-select img 2 point-array ...) before I do a
     (gimp-edit-stroke drawable),
     but both give me a "Procedural database execution failed" at
     the (gimp-edit-stroke ...).

What about using the gimp-paintbrush procedure instead
(or gimp-paintbrush-default)?

Sven

Thanks, gimp-paintbrush-default was a good solution.

/Jon