Katie wrote:
I have been skimming the tutorials, but I can't find anything that might tell me how to blend images. Is there a way to do this with gimp?

Hi Katie, Yes there is a way - or several ways :)
but you can try with this one:
There are several tutorials there, some of which handle blending.

> If there is, please tell me. Oh, and it might be better to e-mail me a > [EMAIL PROTECTED] because I truthfully have no idea what I'm doing and > probably won't be able to find this thread again. Thank you in advance for all
        > of your help!
        I'll CC you this post as well .

"Non-free programs are dangerous to you and to your community.
        Don't let them get a place in your life." - RMS